To schedule an appointment with Dr Kota, please fill out the following We offer both telehealth and In-office Appointments.
Hormonal balance is essential to a woman’s overall health and well-being. With an estimated 50 million woman in menopause, and millions more with hormone imbalance, now is the time to talk to your doctor to determine your hormone status.
Take the Questionnaire Below to See If You Are Experiencing Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it is recommended to see a physician especially one who is trained in female hormone optimization.
Questions to ask your doctor:
- Are the symptoms I’m experiencing related to hormone deficiency?
- What tests do I need to determine if I am hormone deficient?
- What treatment options are available to me if I am hormone deficient?
- If I am diagnosed with hormone deficiency, what kind of medical and/or physical therapy is right for me?
- What changes can I make to my diet and/or fitness to help address hormone deficiency?
Discover the Benefits of Hormone Therapy
Hormone balance is necessary to prevent a myriad of common problems, including infertility, miscarriage, osteoporosis, heart disease, premenstrual syndrome, breast cancer, fibroids, endometriosis, menstrual problems, mood disorders, and ovarian cysts.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is highly effective at addressing hormone imbalance and hormone deficiency. Some hormones often needed in replacement include:
- Estrogen (estradiol, estriol, or estrone)
- DHEA or pregnenolone
- Thyroid hormones (T3 or T4)
If you think you are experiencing symptoms of hormone deficiency, talk with your doctor about getting a medical examination, including a discussion of your current symptoms and your medical history, along with a physical exam and laboratory testing.
After reviewing your symptoms and lab results, your doctor will determine what hormones are needed for replacement. From there, all necessary protocols are considered to reach the best possible outcome.
To schedule an appointment with Dr Kota, please fill out the following
We offer both telehealth and In-office Appointments.